Q: Precisely what is astigmatism and just how can it be corrected?
A: Someone with astigmatism comes with a unevenly curved cornea – the clear covering from the front of the eye – or unevenly curved lens inside their eye, shaped more like a rugby ball than a football.
Imagine a rugby ball sliced by two along its longest part. The cut surface is definitely an oval shape, and also you position the cut surface flat using a table. Imagine you are looking at it from its pointed end – the sides curve up steeply. Imagine you are searching for it from halfway between two pointed ends – the sides curve a smaller amount steeply. Now you have an exaggerated version of the model of the astigmatic cornea.
It is corrected by spectacles having a cylinder shape built in the lenses for a certain angle. Contacts may correct astigmatism – mild astigmatism is usually corrected by an ordinary gas-permeable lens. People who prefer a soft lens or have higher levels of astigmatism can use specially designed 'toric' soft lenses.
- Model No: 266
- Highlight: Classic Style
- Gender: Male Spectacle Frames
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 53-18-135
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: Yes.
- Color: Brown
- Available Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Tips: Accetate
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: JiangSu Province
- Rim: Full Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: North America Eyewear,Latin America Eyewear
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment