Q:I am going on holidays shortly and looking to go to a water park. I use daily contact lenses. Is it ok to wear contact lenses in a water park? And what's the acceptable hours?My sight isn't good enough not to ever wear the lenses but I obviously can't wear my glasses! If I'm extra careful not to ever let excessive water near my eyes, would it be secure to put on the lenses? I'm very aware of getting disease.
Ａ:Swimming involved lenses just isn't recommended due to risk of infection, in particular the Acanthamoeba organism is specially dangerous and can survive inside the space between your contact lens and the eye. It's additionally seen in lakes and rivers. When the eye is who have contracted this organism it could be very servere and progress rapidly to cause vision loss. It can be resistent to many disinfection systems. The advice therefore must be to never wear contact lenses. Swimming with goggles and removing and disposing of the lens just after might help to limit the exposure. Better still should be to wear prescription goggles if practical. Also needless to say, contact lenses can simply float out whenever they touch water.
As to the acceptable hours, please check acceptable hours to wear contact lenses, you can get the knowledge.
- Model No: EC7247
- Highlight: Latest Fashion Style
- Gender: Woman’s Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 50-18-135
- Shape: Oval Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Red
- Available Color: Black, Blue, Purple, Pink
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tips: Acetate
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: WenZhou
- Rim: Nylon Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Distributor
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Middle East Eyewear, European Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment