Q:How old do you have to be to wear contact lenses? What are the benefits and drawbacks, I'm 11 nearly 12 and really hate wearing glasses.
Ａ:The minimum age to wear contact lenses I think is correct is just about 11. It depends for the individual child and the parents. You need to be able to insert and remove lenses safely and comply with strict hygiene instructions in order to look after and wear them. For a lot of children this really is difficult at that age, while others manage well. Most children actually do very well with for the purpose of, these are very comfortable and you will usually put them on many of the next day of about 7 days to create your wearing time. There're excellent for sports (except swimming) and they're very convenient for lots of activities.
- Model No: BN3402
- Highlight: Ultraflex and Ultralight
- Gender: Unisex Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 52-19-142
- Shape: Wayfarer Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Purple
- Available Color: Green
- Material: NXT
- Tips: NXT
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Manufacturer
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Scandinavian Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment