Q: Simply what does water content of an contact lens mean and is particularly it important?
A: Water content is a vital feature of the various plastics helpful to make soft contact lenses. Generally speaking, with conventional soft disposable lenses, the higher the lake content from the lens, greater oxygen can move through the lens for the top of the eye. This is important for lens comfort and healthy eyes – but high water content lenses might be more fragile, so might be very likely to tear with frequent handling. The relationship between water content and oxygen transmission isn't the do i think the lenses constructed from silicone hydrogel materials which achieve very good numbers of oxygen transmission no matter what their water content.
- Model No: X105
- Highlight: Premium Acetate
- Gender: Woman's Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 54-14-135
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Green outside and purple inside
- Available Color: Black, Brown, Red
- Material: Acetate
- Tips: No
- Bridge: Unadjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen Province
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Company
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Middle East Eyewear, European Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment