Q: How to use reading spectacle frames?
A: Determine your reading needs. If you spend extended periods of time reading, you may want full-sized lenses, which are more comfortable to wear, but will make distant objects blurry. If you look up from your reading frequently, you should get half lenses you wear low on your nose so you can look over them at distant objects.
Try over-the-counter glasses first. Buy one pair and see if you can read clearly without eyestrain or headaches.
Get more than one pair if over-the-counter glasses work for you. Put a pair in every room where you read, in your purse or car, and on your desk at work. They aren't very expensive, so buying multiple pair won't empty your bank account.
See your optometrist if you can't find an over-the-counter pair of glasses you can use comfortably. He or she can prescribe a pair to meet your exact prescription and reading needs. These glasses will be considerably more expensive however.
Consider no-line progressive lenses if you already wear glasses and the idea of using bifocals is an unpleasant one.
How do I know whether I need reading glasses with contacts?
- Model No: BM050
- Highlight: Latest Fashion Style
- Gender: Woman’s Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 49-18-132
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No
- Color: Purple
- Available Color: Blue
- Material: Metal
- Tips: No
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Supplier
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Latin America Eyewear, North America Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment