Q:For a nice and told if soft toric contacts usually are not strong in my opinion I most certainly will have to get hard toric contacts. What are the differences between soft and hard toric contact lenses? And do they really both stay in when conducting sport etc?
Ａ:Rigid (gas permeable) lens tend to provide better vision with difficult prescriptions, specifically in individuals with high prescriptions and astigmatism. They may not be as comfortable initially as soft lenses, therefore you have to have more perseverance. They aren't as stable as soft lenses. You can utilize them for sport but there is however more risk they can come out. They just don't need replacing like monthly soft lenses and typically can last a couple of years, occasionally more.
- Model No: BN3705
- Highlight: Ultraflex and Ultralight
- Gender: Unisex Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 50-17-142
- Shape: Cat-Eye Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Yellow
- Available Color: Red, Black, Hawksbill
- Material: NXT
- Tips: NXT
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Wholesale
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Middle East Eyewear, European Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment