Q:I wear contact lenses a couple of times a week and have noticed my eyes become blood shot. Is this anything to be concerned about?
A: Redness during or after wearing contact lenses may be caused by various factors such as dryness, especially if they are worn in air conditioned, smoky or very dry enviroments. It also could be caused by sensitivity to the solution you are using to store your contact lenses in. You should consult your contact lens optician who can advise on the best course of action. This could be use of comfort drops with the lenses or trying different type of solution, lenses or both as the ones you are using may not be the best for your eyes.
- Model No: 8008
- Highlight: Premium Acetate
- Gender: Woman's Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 53-15-135
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Purple
- Available Color: Black, Brown, Red
- Material: Acetate
- Tips: No
- Bridge: Unadjustable nose pads
- Original: Shenzhen Province
- Rim: Full Rim-Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Supplier
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Latin America Eyewear, North America Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment