Q: What causes an eye to become red and how can it be treated?
A: Redness occurs when the blood vessels in the white of the eye, sclera, expand. If the redness occurs in small localised areas, or spots, this is probably due to an injury. If the whole of the sclera appears reddened this may be caused by infection, allergy, glaucoma or simply tiredness.
Treatment for the red eye depends on what caused it in the first place, thus if the redness does not quickly resolve or is marked, always consult your optician or general medical practitioner. If you wear contact lenses, and you suspect mild redness may be due to being in a smoky or dry environment, you can try comfort drops for immediate relief. If this does not work, or if the redness is marked, remove your lenses immediately and contact your optician.
- Model No: X125
- Highlight: Premium Acetate
- Gender: Unisex Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 53-17-140
- Shape: Wayfarer Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Black
- Available Color: Brown, Blue, Purple
- Material: Acetate front and stainless steel temple
- Tips: Acetate
- Bridge: Unadjustable nose pads
- Original:ShenZhen Province
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Manufacturer
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: European Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment