Q: How do I know whether I need reading frames with contacts?
A: Hold a book or newspaper 10 inches to 12 inches away from your eyes. Can you read the print or do you find yourself holding the book farther away or closer to your eyes? If the words are blurry, which look like they run together or are just plain small, you may need reading glasses, which can help your to read the print bigger and easier.
Determine how your eyes feel. If your eyes feel tired all the time or if you have headaches, this is another indication you may need reading glasses. Headaches don't always indicate that there is trouble with your eyes unless it is caused from eyestrain. If you get headaches after reading for a while, it’s indicated that you may need reading glasses.
Check on how well you can see while doing your favorite craft. If you used to do beading, crocheting, knitting or woodworking but are having trouble seeing as clearly as you used to, then reading glasses might be needed. Reading glasses help magnify the smaller things so you can do crafts easier.
- Model No: BM049
- Highlight: Latest Fashion Style
- Gender: Woman’s Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 52-18-135
- Shape: Oval Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No
- Color: Red
- Available Color: Blue
- Material: Metal
- Tips: Acetate
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Nylon Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Wholesale
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: North America Eyewear, Latin America Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment