Q: I have pigmentation at the back of my left eye and I have to be seen in three months. Is this serious? My vision is normal.
A: Pigmentation at the back of the eye on the retina is quite common, and most of these are nevi, similar to moles on your skin. They are quite harmless and usually need checking at routine eye tests just in case they change in size and appearance, but this is very rare. If there is any uncertainty about the appearance your optometrist may refer you for a specialist opinion.
You may also interested in Why my sclera is yellow.
- Model No: X-036
- Highlight: 360°Hinge
- Gender: Kids Eyewear
- Age Group: Kids
- Frame Size: 46-16-130
- Shape: Oval Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Gun
- Available Color: Blue, Black, Red, Gun
- Material: Metal
- Tips: Acetate
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: JiangSu Province
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Manufacturer
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Scandinavian Eyewear, Asia Market
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment