Q: Optical frame screw removal and drilling tips.
A: Exactly what a great posting idea. Everyone learns something from these posts! Thought I may make an effort to help…My business is new to this particular site.
Screw Removal tips:( An easy way to removal of a screw from a metal frame )
If your screw is broken half along with the shank is portion is sticking out on the hardware a bit, please take a screw head slotting file and cut a small slot on the bottom with the screw. Start using a small flat tip blade (like one used on nose pad screws) and take away the shank.
When working with screw extractors:
Use the smallest version (1.1mm) and attack the foot of the screw and turn clockwise. Increases results than employing an extractor through the top. Also, for those who have a drill press or dremel, placed the extractor because! Far more powerful than your hand.
First- PLEASE always use oil when drilling. Anything might help but I propose a cutting oil. That maybe what tool makers would use.
ALWAYS drill towards the bottom of the screw. The screw threads that catch the hardware have reached the underside. All of those other threads relax to hold on to the screw constantly in place. So..whenever you drill a little area of the screw towards the bottom, other screw will go on! This solves the situation of drilling an extended distance at an angle.If the drilling bit Uses you (will not desire to start drilling in places you need to start):Make a slight indentation around the screw bottom. Start using a scribe or maybe a punch. I usually tap the scribe having a mallet also it makes a small mark which enables you stead the drilling bit.Sorry with the length! Only a few tips at a repair tech.
- Model No: TM903
- Highlight: Ultra Light and Keep Fashion Tendency
- Gender: Man’s Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 55-17-137
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No
- Color: Brown
- Available Color: Black
- Material: TR90 Front And Stainless Steel Temple
- Tips: Acetate
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Distributor
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Latin America Eyewear, North America Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment