My near sight deteriorated, so I was prescribed 1.0 reading glasses. After a year/year and a half, they became ineffective so I had a recent eye test and was prescribed 2.0 reading glasses. Just lately – and watching with the naked eye – I've noticed that the TV picture has become blurred. However, it's perfect if I watch it using my old 1.0 readers! Can I carry on using my old reading glasses for TV watching. Is it alright to wear my old reading glasses for tv? And by the way, what distances do reading glasses cover?
This is a common trend. With age, because of natural changes that occur in the eye, vision can become more longsighted. At first you near vision is affected and then in some people the intermediate and distance start to become out of focus, just as you have found. I cannot see any harm in you wearing your old reading prescription for tv. When you have your next eye test the optometrist will give you an exact prescription for the tv. It may, at that time be worth considering bifocals or varifocals instead of two separate glasses.
Concerning to the reading glasses' distances, please check the file of "distances do reading glasses cover".
- Model No: BN108953
- Highlight: Ultraflex and Ultralight
- Gender: Kids Eyewear
- Age Group: Kids
- Frame Size: 45-24-145
- Shape: Oval Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Hawksbill
- Available Color: Transparent, Black
- Material: NXT
- Tips: NXT
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Manufacturer
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Australia & New Zealand Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment