Why choose Anti Fatigue Lenses?
Let’s see some comments from optometrist’s personal wearing experience.
I have a few pair myself. Of course I was very skeptical at first. What happens is there is a 0.75 diopter added (in +) or subtracted (in -) from the bottom of the lens. However, I do notice a lot. When I work a 10 or 12 or 14 hour day I do notice that my eyes really are not sore. But with every other lens I have had my eyes were very tired after that length.
The major problem is it is not something really obvious to the client. I mean we can see transitions change, we notice the benefits of AR, but it is hard to show the client the benefits of this lens. But, I am sure that those lenses that relieve your eyestrain compared to regular lenses.
Max-Ray Anti Fatigue Lenses is design for Single Vision wearer.
- Reduces visual fatigue when there is a continuous accommodative effort
- A single vision lens with a small addition at the near area.
Two available types
Max-Ray Anti-Fatigue 0,50 -For Computer
Max-Ray Anti-Fatigue 050 has a degression of 0.50D. It is especially useful for people who spend much time working at a computer. Thanks to this little addition in the bottom part of the lens it is more comfortable to work with computers, and people will notice how their eyes gets less tired.
Max-Ray Anti-Fatigue 0,75- For Reading
Max-Ray Anti-Fatigue 075 has an addition of 0,75D. A highest addition than 0,50D provides wearers when reading. Due to the proximity of the object, the eye needs power for focusing and thanks to the 0,75D of addition provided by this design wearers don't need to accommodate so much and visual fatigue gets low..
Pre-presbyope and young people who play activities with constant and high, intermediate and near visual demands.
- Computer and reading
- People between 18 to 45 years old, with visual fatigue symptoms.
- Minimum fitting height 14mm
To order the lens:
- Far prescription
- Max-Ray Anti-Fatigue type: Max-Ray Anti-Fatigue 0,50 / Adomoda 0.75
- Personalization parameters
- To fit the lens, align the fitting cross with the patient’s pupil
- Reduce visual fatigue
- Immediate adaptation
- High visual comfort
- Clear vision in every gaze direction
- Oblique astigmatism reduced
- Optimum clarity of vision, even for high prescriptions