- Model No: EHA2008
- Gender: Unisex Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 54-17-135
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Blue
- Available Color: Brown, Burgundy, Black
- Material: Acetate
- Tips: No
- Bridge: Unadjustable nose pads
- Original: DanYang
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Company
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Australia & New Zealand Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment
Q: I came to have an eye test about half a year ago, and my prescription had doubled. About a week ago I've got started getting headaches every single day and my left eye twitches. Do you think I would need stronger glasses again or another type? Furthermore , i have astigmatism, so unclear whether it may be related to that?
A: Your symptoms don't particularly indicate that a prescription needs changing. However the undeniable fact that it changed lots last time indicates it may be recommended that you have another eye test. I wouldn't think they have almost anything to do using your astigmatism. I'd give it a few more days, and when the symptoms never have gone I would make a scheduled visit for another test.