- Model No: S59
- Highlight: Multi-Color Options
- Gender: Unisex Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 53-16-142
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Orange
- Available Color: Black, Red, Purple, Blue
- Material: TR90
- Tips: No
- Bridge: Unadjustable nose pads
- Original: JiangSu
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Manufacturer
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Middle East Eyewear, Scandinavian Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment
Q: Can anyone which has a history of Iritis use contact lenses?
A: It is a good questions of Iritis and contact lenses. Iritis (inflammation on the iris) is extremely variable which enables it to affect someone once rather than reoccur again, or it could actually keep recurring for countless years. For those who have were built with a one-time attack then there is no damage or trouble with a person's eye after, next , i cannot see there being a problem wearing disposable lenses. However, if the getting frequent attacks then contact lens wear 's best avoided. Anyone with iritis is going to be treated by an eye fixed specialist, so asking the specialists suggestions about lens wear is smart.