Q: How to insert temple screws in spring hinge optical frames?
A: Place an 8 by 11 1/2-inch white paper sheet over a flat work surface. The white paper will allow you to understand the temple screws when you drop them accidentally.
Position the temple screws in a tiny bowl near to your projects area.
Fall into line the barrel hole on the right temple with all the hole on top right of the eyeglasses frame. The holes will never yet make exactly.
Push the pointed end from the temple screw over the barrel hole on the right temple, pushing in the evening spring hinge to thread the temple screw with the eyeglasses frame hole.
Utilize a small screwdriver to thread the temple screw completely into both holes. Clip the tip in the temple screw with needle-nose pliers. Repeat the method to the left side of the eyeglass frame.
How to tighten hinge screws?
- Model No: MT70103
- Highlight: Durable and Fashionable
- Gender: Woman’s Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 49-17-135
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No
- Color: Red
- Available Color: Purple
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tips: No
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Nylon Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Supplier
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Australia & New Zealand Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment