Q:I recently had an eye test in a Specsavers store and was give a NHS results sheet. As i got home I checked it against eye test I had four years ago and that i am somewhat confused because eye test showed minus values for my distance and plus to read by.
The Specsaver results show minus values for distance plus minus values for near sight as an example:
right eye: Distant -8.25 Near -5.75 cyl +0.75 Axis 105
Left eye: Distant -9.0 Near -6.50 cyl +0.50 Axis 70
Would be the reading value -8.25 minus -5.75.Can you explain my reading prescription? I'd personally be grateful if you can.
Ａ:There's 2 ways of writing a prescription. You may either write the space prescripition then write the 'Addition' for example, +2.50, or your can create the reading prescription fully. For instance should you be -9.00 for distance (ignoring the Cyl power), whilst your reading addition is +2.50, then this power for reading is -9.00 + 2.50 which equals -6.50. For you personally your prescription to read by is R -5.75/ +0.75 x 105, and L -6.50/+0.50 x 70. (Which means your reading addition is +2.50, and that is included with the space prescription).
- Model No: BN3203
- Highlight: Ultraflex and Ultralight
- Gender: Unisex Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 52-13-135
- Shape: Cat-Eye Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Red
- Available Color: Black, Hawksbill
- Material: NXT
- Tips: NXT
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Wholesale
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Asia Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment