Q: I've just gone onto job hunters allowance, but contribution based at the moment. What eligible for help towards eye test, glasses, contact lenses as needed? I mean the for help towards the cost of an eye test or to wear contact lenses or glasses.
A: To become eligible for help towards eye test, glasses, contact lenses you will need to receive Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (not Contribution-based). However, you may be able to find help towards cost by completing and sending off an application called an HC1 that you will find for your opticians, pharmacy or local post office.
- Model No: BN109817
- Highlight: Ultraflex and Ultralight
- Gender: Unisex Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 53-18-145
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Pink
- Available Color: Transparent, Black, Purple
- Material: NXT
- Tips: NXT
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Company
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Scandinavian Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment