Q:I'm over 50 years of age and still have type two diabetes. My mother also had glaucoma. Before i had a free of charge NHS sight test one per year but have today been advised it could only be once every a couple of years. I want to know the free eye tests and glasses for diabetics. Develop the regulations changed? This seems at odds with general medical practice where they may be lowering the thresholds for type two treatments.
Ａ:On counts (diabetes and close family relative with glaucoma) you happen to be entitled to a close watch test every 1 year through the NHS. For anyone who is in the monitoring scheme locally for diabetic eye disease it can be argued that you just merely have an eye fixed test as normal every 24 months, and you should still have a year by year eye test as a result of glaucoma. I don't know why you were given this info.
- Model No: EC7230
- Highlight: Latest Fashion Style
- Gender: Woman’s Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 53-17-135
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Brown
- Available Color: Black, Blue
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tips: Acetate
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: WenZhou
- Rim: Nylon Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Distributor
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Scandinavian Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment