Q:Daughter age seven plays sport in glasses. She is 7 and has quite bad eyesight (+7.50) in both eyes. She also has an astigmatism in both eyes. She is in a football team and plays in goal, would prescription in coloured toric contact lenses be a viable option for her? We are quite concerned about her getting hit in the face while wearing her glasses.
Any advice you could give me will be greatly appreciated.
Ａ:She's rather young for disposable lenses with the day of seven. She gets to be able to insert and remove them proficiently and abide by strict hygiene instructions. For the moment I'd personally follow glasses and ultratough lenses like Trivex which can be now standard in every children's glasses at Specsavers.
- Model No: EC7252
- Highlight: Latest Fashion Style
- Gender: Woman’s Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 52-17-135
- Shape: Oval Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Red
- Available Color: Black, Pink, Purple
- Material: Stainless Steel Front And Acetate Temple
- Tips: No
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: WenZhou
- Rim: Nylon Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Manufacturer
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: North America Eyewear, Latin America Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment