Q:The circumference of my brown iris has changed colour to your dark bluey/grey, is this normal? I'm 54 female. I are afflicted by ME and fibromyalgia. Should l see my optician or doctor ya think? Why circumference of iris has changed colour?
Ａ:As to the circumference of iris has changed colour, the white, grey or bluish opaque ring throughout the iris is really deposits of cholesterol from the cornea as you're watching iris and it is called an Arcus. It is extremely normal and appears with age generally in most individuals an increased or lesser extent. If this appears within a person under the age of 40 we usually advise an inspection on cholesterol levels in the GP. There's no detriment for your eye no treatment solutions are possible or required.
- Model No: BN3302
- Highlight: Ultraflex and Ultralight
- Gender: Unisex Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 49-16-138
- Shape: Cat-Eye Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Black
- Available Color: Red
- Material: NXT
- Tips: NXT
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock in Eyewear Manufacturer
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Asia Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment