Q: Whether check frames with 4 point stance is ok?
A: Whether check frames with 4 point stance is ok? Good topic as to align frame. One of the most misleading tasks I see opticians do is the 4 point stance, which often means nothing, or at least the glasses are not in alignment, but appear to be.
If the front of the frame is not aligned straight across, as should be, often a tech or optician will compensate by bending one temple or the other up or down, thus giving the appearance of a perfectly aligned frame.
It is quite common to see frames that have one side bent in more then the other, and this should be the first check one should make.
One way that this commonly happens is when doing face form and the optician inadvertently bends the frame around and in at the same time, one side more then the other.
So check all frames to see that they are straight across the front, all screws are tight, and then check for 4 point stance, you will be amazed how many times by straightening out the front of the frame, you will not have to bend on the temples, which is usually a good option.
- Model No: BTMJ0609
- Highlight: Latest Fashion Style
- Gender: Woman’s Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 50-18-138
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No
- Color: Pink Front And Black Temple
- Available Color: Red Front And Black Temple
- Material: TR90
- Tips: Acetate
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Distributor
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Asia Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment