- Model No: S50
- Highlight: Multi-Color Options
- Gender: Unisex Eyewear
- Age Group: Adult
- Frame Size: 54-16-143
- Shape: Rectangle Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No.
- Color: Brown
- Available Color: Black, Red
- Material: TR90
- Tips: No
- Bridge: Unadjustable nose pads
- Original: JiangSu
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Supplier
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Australia & New Zealand Eyewear, Africa Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment
Q: I wear glasses for reading, but as a teacher I believe it is really annoying that every two minutes I want to take my glasses either off my face or on! Is there alternative to reading glasses?
A: As to the question of is there alternative to reading glasses, Yes, you actually can, but it is not straightforward. There are two possible options. The first is called monovision in places you use one eye for distance and also the other to read by. It means that you eye is usually blurred, but it's surprising how now this can function. One other option is really a progressive soft contact lens. These will give you good vision for distance possibly at near for both eyes. These options don't suit everyone, but they're worth trying. Another option in spectacles could well be varifocals (or bifocals) to see in the distance and look into read through one lens.