Q: Is there a simple tip for replacing rimless cord?
A: This is the simple tip for replacing rimless cord. 1) Thread the cord in the nasal side first. 2) Position the lens inside frame and pull the cord around until it touches the metal eyewire for the temple side. 3) Cut the cord at the point which it meets the eyewire. 4) Thread the cord in to the temple side and mount the lens.
This method has always worked for many people and may seem to give you the proper amount of tension without the headache when you attempt to "pull and fit".
Also almost any lens that features a proper safety bevel ought not chip or flake when inserted or removed. For rimless mounts we always put a security bevel on both the top and back.
For rimless three piece mounts it also helps try using a rounded dremel tool bit to put a security bevel about the drilled holes, both front and back side, by twisting the part manually.
Hope this can help.
What’s the method of removing a lens from a grooved rimless?
- Model No: EA9015-BrownRM,
- Highlight: Latest Fashion Style
- Gender: Woman’s Eyewear
- Age Group: Adults
- Frame Size: 53-17-140
- Shape: Wayfarer Eyewear
- Spring Hinge: No
- Color: Brown Front And Red Marble Temple
- Available Color: Brown Front And White Marble Temple
- Material: Acetate
- Tips: No
- Bridge: Unadjustable nose pads
- Original: ShenZhen
- Rim: Full-Rim Spectacle
- Certificate: CE and FDA are certificated
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty.
- Availability: In Stock for Eyewear Wholesale
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union
- Minimum Order:12pcs/Model, 300pcs in total
- Market Preference: Middle East Eyewear, European Spectacle Frame
- Eyewear Quote
- Package: 1pcs/Poly-bag, 12pcs/Inner Box, 300PCS/Carton
- Carton Box Size: 84*27*31
- Cross Weight: 12KGS
- HS Code: 90031900
- Delivery Time: Within 7 days upon received your payment